Canyonview Equestrian Center
Our mission here at Canyonview Equestrian Center is to combine horses and horsemanship with the love of Christ through the inspired Word of God.
We are committed to quality horsemanship at all levels by providing riding lessons, classes in proper horse care, ground lessons, grooming and saddling lessons, and much more.
We invite you to see what all we have to offer and to escape to the Canyon for horses, fun, fellowship and Bible study.
CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
1. The Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God in its original writings, and for all intents and purposes these original writings are available to us today. It is our final, absolute, and inerrant authority in the spiritual sphere (1 Cor. 2:7-12; Gal. 1:11-12; Eph. 3:2-9; 1 Thess. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. There is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; Jude 20-21).
3. Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He is true God and true man, impeccable, and the only
Redeemer (Matt. 1:20; Luke 1:35; John 14:9; Col. 1:14-15).
4. Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead. He convicts and calls sinners to Christ. He regenerates, indwells, fills, baptizes, and seals believers in the Body of Christ (John 16:8; Rom. 8:30; 1 Cor. 12:13; Eph. 1:13-14; 5:18; Titus 3:5).
5. As a result of the Adamic Fall, all men by nature are sinners, dead in trespasses and sins, hence, unable to do anything to save themselves or to please God (Rom. 3:9; 5:6, 8; 8:8; Eph. 2:1-2).
6. God justifies sinners by grace through faith on the basis of the blood of Christ. The apostle Paul emphatically declares that in Jesus Christ we have redemption through His blood (His sacrificial death) (Rom. 3:24-25; Eph. 1:7; 2:8-9; Col. 1:14).
7. The Greek noun translated "Church" (ekklhsia) refers to a called-out group or assembly. The apostle Paul designates those whom God is calling out as the Church or the Body of Christ. According to the New Testament, Jesus Christ is the sole Head of the Church, the Body of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23; Col. 1:18). Those who believe in Jesus Christ are made members of the Church, the Body, by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 12:13). The Holy Spirit has revealed the core Truth regarding the Church through the apostle Paul, and it is found in the Pauline epistles (Eph. 3:1-9; Col. 1:24-28).
8. Christ's Coming for His Church will be personal (1 Thess. 1:10; 4:13-17; Rom. 5:9; 1 Cor. 15:50-57).
WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!
Physical Address: 13000 Finlay Rd NE, Silverton, OR 97381
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 128, Silverton, OR 97381